- Fewer people are dying young, and more are living longer.
- Fewer people suffer from extreme poverty, and the world is getting happier.
- War is becoming rarer and less deadly.
- Rates of murder and other violent crimes are in free-fall.
- There’s less racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination in the world.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
5 Reasons Why 2013 was the Best Year in Human History
5 Reasons why 2013 was the best year in human history - a quick summary of an article at http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/12/11/3036671/2013-certainly-year-human-history/